Please Help!

swrve

okay, so i just bought a hs grandee. tub is about 12 years old, but is immaculate. i tried the tub out on wednesday, worked flawlessly, i moved it here on saturday. i set it up yesterday, no leaks, jets all function properly, circ pump is working fine, but.....im not getting any heat. i put my hand near the spot heat comes out, and all i feel is cold water, ive had it on all night, and no change in temp.it worked fine before the move, you could feel heat coming out, now nothing. its wired correctly at main panel, as well as the sub panel. on the bottom of the black control box, i tried unplugging the two heater cords, and then i checked the female side(control box) for voltage, and they read between 105-132 on each one, so im assuming that is correct? now my heater is like a stainless welded box with insulation wrapped around it, and two cylinders with one black wire coming out at one end. someone said something about a hi limit reset being on the box, but i dont see anything, what should i do? please help, im really excited to get in this thing.

thanks

shawn

The voltage on the outlet the heaters plug into should be 200+

220 or so would be ideal.

You have something wired wrong - and it will be on the 30 breaker in the subpanel. Start by looking at the line/neutral connections on the back of the 30 amp breaker. You may have a wire switched there.

B)

No charge.

B)