How Important Is ....

Everyone talks about the importance of a good dealer making the ownership of a spa a pleasure or nightmare, coupled with a good company's spa. How much weight should be put on if they are or are not members of the Better Busisness Bureau.?

And has anyone heard anything about a company called Recreation Factory Warehouse? They sell Caldera, Dreamaker, and another brand?

Everyone talks about the importance of a good dealer making the ownership of a spa a pleasure or nightmare, coupled with a good company's spa. How much weight should be put on if they are or are not members of the Better Busisness Bureau.?

And has anyone heard anything about a company called Recreation Factory Warehouse? They sell Caldera, Dreamaker, and another brand?

[/quote

The BBB is legitimate. I don't know of any other that is. The will give the consumer much more in resolving any issues. Dealers are required to allow arbitration with the BBB and go along with it.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

I think that the BBB is a fair guage of business at large.

While I, like most people, do not write to the BBB when you have explored all other options they can get reactions.

Most companies that provide a quality service will rarely see their name listed as unfavorable. A vast percentage of shoppers will be reasonable when mistakes arise. I see complaints on decent companies normally when the seller did not get the first chance and those are resolved quickly. BBB leaves the complaint on view for 3 years.

In my opinion one or two complaints can slip through the cracks but if a company gets three look CLOSELY, 4 ask many more questions and 5 or more I'd look for another shop in which to part with my hard earned dollars. They are lacking in communication, quality or service. I worry about the ones like me that do not go to BBB but get even by word-of-mouth.

This may sound harsh but my company handles 3500 jobs per year between the two states we serve. In the past 3 years we have 3 resolved which is an extemely small percentage. (3 of 10000+ jobs)

srg