New Pool Purchase

roxy

Hello all...new to board and am considering purchasing an above ground pool. I have looked around and really like Sharkline's Oceanic. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these pools or has heard anything about them...good or bad.....thanks in advance for any input.....

• 3 weeks later...

We sell Sharkline and it is a good product, from a company thats got a good rep. Like most other companies they have the habit of renaming their pools every year and thats why I also am unfamiliar with that name (oceanic) thay could have just thought of it on a coffee break. Their pools fall into differant quality categories. Diamond, prestige, emerald, premier etc. Is this a steel pool or aluminum.

Thanks for the replies...I did purchase the Sharkline after several weeks of shopping. The pool is steel and resin, it is their Emerald series and looks to be a very solid pool. It has ten inch top rails, and nine inch uprights. I will post pics after I have it installed.

Thanks for the replies...I did purchase the Sharkline after several weeks of shopping. The pool is steel and resin, it is their Emerald series and looks to be a very solid pool. It has ten inch top rails, and nine inch uprights. I will post pics after I have it installed.

That's a great pool that will last you many years, congratulatons on your purchase.

• 2 months later...

That's a great pool that will last you many years, congratulatons on your purchase.

It's here...They installed my pool on Thursday...it looks great and is HUGE...I am very happy with our choice. Now all I need to do is practice all that I have read here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

We are looking at the Sharkline Oceanic now to purchase this summer (2008) and I was wondering, as a follow up, how this pool has been for you? I see you all loved it initially, but now that you have had it a while, is it still one that you would reccommend? any problems? clean easy?

• 3 months later...
I bought the Oceanic by Sharkline from Islander in Colonie,NY. I have only had it a week, but I'm very happy. My neighbor even went out and bought the same pool after hearing the good service I received.

Hi,

It has been almost a year and I'm very happy with my pool. I can call with questions about the pool and still get treated like I'm about to purchase it all over again. When I went to open the pool, I was invited in to have a "run through" so I was prepared to open it myself. I could have found a similiar pool elsewhere, but I don't think I could have found better service. I was lucky to find a salesperson who took my needs into account , matched me with the right pool and didn't try to sell me extras I didn't need. Good Luck.