Beachcomber Model 730

RnR

We are awaiting delivery of our new hot tub, a beachcomber 730.

We bought a demo in very good shape from a dealer and saved $3000.00 off the normal selling price.

Can anybody give pros/cons to this model hot tub?

Thanks in advance...

If you got an LE with the hush pump, LED Light, foot massage and upgraded cover for $3000 off you got a great deal. Enjoy it!

If you got an LE with the hush pump, LED Light, foot massage and upgraded cover for $3000 off you got a great deal. Enjoy it!

Thank you, yes the model is a BLE. We purchased from Johnson pool and spas in Owego Ny.

The people there are wonderful and very helpful.

Total price with lift and store and tax $5900.00, free delivery.

Thank you, yes the model is a BLE. We purchased from Johnson pool and spas in Owego Ny.

The people there are wonderful and very helpful.

Total price with lift and store and tax $5900.00, free delivery.

Good choice, looks very compfortable and affordable. Only thing I don't like is the jets on the loung right up and down the spine. I personally dont like the full foam but being you are upstate it might be a good idea. I dont like how the components are outside the tub. Wooden frame is also a little bit of a set back. Besides that you got a great deal on it. Good luck and enjoy