Balboa Control Settings

:blink: I replaced a Balboa Liteleader system with a Baloboa Vs501 system and am now having problems. The old system had a 2 button panel that controlled a 2 speed pump a ozanator and the light system. There is no blower on the hot tub and everything worked great. The new panel has three control buttons Jet Temp and Lights. I cant get the pump to work on anything other than circulation mode. Even then it only works for a couple of minutes and then it shuts down and I get a LF error code due to no circulation. This means the heater won't work due to no circulationand the system turns off for 15 minutes and the cycle starts all over again. It is wired correct for 240 volts. All of the dip switches are set in the off position which I can't find out if this is correct. Here is the setup one two speed pump a ozanator and the light no blower or circulation pump. It is set for 240 volts is full of water and has no restrictions on the water flow. The control cord is plugged into the J1 connection. Any idea on what the problem could be.