Balboa spatouch topside compatibility

osuav8r

I have a 2019 Masterspa Twilight 8.25 hot tub and my topside control has stopped working entirely.  The Masterspa website has the SKU for the part number listed as X310220 and says that it is no longer available.  I would like to replace this topside control with a more modern/larger touchscreen and notice the Balboa makes a Spatouch 3 Plus that looks appealing.  I also see a Balboa Spatouch 2TC with a SKU of 57329 that looks nice.  Both of the above mentioned topsides and my existing broken topside ( it looks like a SPatouch1 to me) specify that they are for Balboa BP systems.  

Are the Spatouch 3 and Spatouch 2TC compatible with my Balboa BP 501 control board?  I realize I will have to enlarge the panel frame cutout very slightly to fit the newer display, but that’s not a problem as long as the newer panel will control my current system.  I have attached photos of all the serial number tags for the tub, topside, and control pack

IMG_8485 Large.jpeg

IMG_8487 Large.jpeg

IMG_8486 Large.jpeg

IMG_8488 Large.jpeg

IMG_8489 Large.jpeg

IMG_8490 Large.jpeg

IMG_8492 Large.jpeg

IMG_8498 Large.jpeg