Did I fry my spa after new heater install? Hot Springs Sovereign II

ch3rryc0ke

Hi folks, appreciate the help in advance..  I have a ~2013 Hot Springs Sovereign II spa..

Its new to me, and I had it setup and installed, and verified that it would power on (including jets), but there was a leak in the heater, so I decided to replace the heater. 

After replacing the heater myself with a new unit, while still filling up the tub, I turned it on just to check my wiring. I then pressed the "Clean" button to try and get some water in the pipes to ensure it was not leaking..

The pump activated for maybe 2-3 seconds, then I pressed the "all off" button because it sounded like the pump came on.. The control panel and tub immediately lost power... Overall must have been on for 10-15 seconds at most with 3s of pump. I checked the GFCI did not trip, but I did smell a burning smell from the compartment.

So I turned off the shutoff and filled the tub, waited a few hours, and tried turning it on again.

Can't get the control screen to turn on at all. (It did previously).

I see 3 solid red lights on the motherboard when opening the electrical box on the spa.... so the main board is getting some power.

Any idea how to trouble shoot? Did I totally fry the thing? Is there someway to reset it? Do I need a new board?