HotSprings Sovereign - Hose/Fixture Question

esr.mich

Hello all!

I’ve got an older (~2000) Watkins/Hotsprings Sovereign hot tub… the jets have not been as strong as the used to be - so after some digging, I decided to replace the pump.. still not resolved.  Happened to look into the pump cabinet area and noticed a lot of water - and tracked it to the black fitting in the picture… the small barb on the one end seems like it broke off and is in the dangling small tube shown.  If I put my thumb over the small tube, I could tell the jets started working stronger and the pump stopped surging.  Any idea what this is called and where I can get a replacement?

image.thumb.png.8299c94a740561fd4fa3de64d3f2f214.png

Many thanks in advance!

• esr.mich changed the title to Watkins/Hot Springs Plumbing Fitting Question
  • 3 weeks later...

Still trying to get this sorted out.... here is a picture of just the fitting I'm trying to find.  I thought it was just a 90 bend with a fitting for the 1/4 inch line - but there is definitely a valve inside.

MicrosoftTeams-image(3).jpg.8622a2d05fa78786ff640097ce7e6a59.jpg

The valve part seems to either block the 1/4 fitting (which is the broken part) or allow it flow (wherever that hose goes that is).

MicrosoftTeams-image(4).jpg.e55c191eb28187c8e7563a1288efaef4.jpg

I'm half thinking about finding an 1/2 or 3/4 adapter with a barbed fitting like the one below

image.png.9cca78934dc6aedad80489d9f5231bb2.png

Basically cut off the bigger threaded part and epoxy the flat bolt head remainder to the valve end so I can put the hose back on and just re-use this part.

Unless someone knows what this is and where I can find one.

Thanks!

• esr.mich changed the title to HotSprings Sovereign - Hose/Fixture Question