Replacing corner of Hotsprings Envoy (2022)?

Hi,

We had an Envoy NXT delivered last year which has been working great with the salt system. Due to difficult access, the corner had some cosmetic damage during delivery. My dealer is multiple hours away and hasn't had a moment to come out, but states that they have a replacement corner for me. I have construction experience and am handy, etc. This is the corner to the immediate right of the service compartment panel. 

Does anyone know the basic steps of how the corner is replaced? I assume there are some screws or clips and then the LED connected for the corner exterior lights unhooks. Anything more complex than that? Perhaps its the 3 screws on the right of this image near the corner, and there are more within the right panel? I'm tempted to offer to do it myself if they ship it to me. I do the rest of the maintenance. 

Thanks,

Chris

IMG_1795.jpeg

• Chris M. changed the title to Replacing corner of Hotsprings Envoy (2022)?

So the thing about Hotsprings is that while they do have technical service documents for lots of things (and I bet they have one for this) - they do not share them with customers.  Hotspring really wants you to work with their authorized service technicians.

I don't believe there are any Hotspring techs on this forum who have lots of experience with the NXT collection (renamed Highlife for the 2019-2022 models).

My advice with this beautiful spa would be to not try and service the spa yourself, especially for something major like this.  Wait for the dealer to come out and fix it