Solana TX dead!

JB91710

Two years ago, I replaced the heating element because it was tripping the breaker.  Worked fine afterwards. 

This year the pump was having trouble coming on until it stopped coming on.  Replaced the capacitor on the pump and it ran fine.

While testing it I noticed the low-pressure symbol ._._._. would constantly come on.  It would come on periodically throughout the 7 years I have had it.  Thought it was the filter.

When the pump came on low, I noticed the pressure switch was leaking.  On high, water was pouring out.  Replaced the switch and it ran perfectly for months.

Now, my spa is dead.  It's hard wired for 30amps. I have power to the breaker and both sides of those big fuses in the panel, but no lights come on like you see in this photo.  The controls don't operate anything including the spa light. That red wire in the upper left has some burn marks in the clear connector but looks good otherwise.

Any ideas? 

20220116_173210.jpg

• 1 month later...

It's hard wired for 30amps. I have power to the breaker and both sides of those big fuses in the panel, but no lights come on like you see in this photo.  The controls don't operate anything including the spa light. That red wire in the upper left has some burn marks in the clear connector but looks good otherwise.