Hot Spot Tub (2015 Rhythm) Power to Board but Tub Dead with clicking sound.

SFord

I have a 2015 Hot Spot Rhythm.  It's been great until today.  Went out to treat this morning and all cold. .  Power to board but it clicks with a couple warning lights--flashing red then a green clicks on with some kind "LIMIT" label.  The display isn't even powering up, so it's dead in the water though power is coming to board. I remember hearing the pump be a bit loud over the last month or so maybe it went out?  Ideas?

E47E503E-9ADD-4ADC-8EAE-F344A6103394.png

31C64410-3F7C-4910-A27D-3DA1F257DEEC.png

B16A518A-44BD-4155-A0DD-CFE1DE693A0D.png

If you're comfortable with a multimeter you might want to test the temperature sensors to see what resistance they're reading.  Search online for Watkins temp resistor chart but I think it should read between 5000 and 30000 ohms if it's working correctly.

Temperature sensor failures are common and easy/cheap to replace.

No guarantee that will fix the issue, but there's a chance especially if you saw "LIMIT" pop up - that would mean the tub thinks the water is over-temperature (possibly due to a failed temp sensor)