Plumbing leak when certain jets are closed

Couch67

Noticed the tub level drop a few inches in the last week or so. It was a nice day yesterday so I pulled the skirting on two sides to investigate. Sure enough, steady drips from one corner of the tub when the pump is on.  Start tearing out insulation and it seems to be coming from a 2" quad manifold (feeds 4- 1" lines) but its in a really tight spot, so I could not see exactly where it is leaking.

Just as I came to the conclusion I may not be able to fix the leak until better weather, and may have to lift the tub to really get at it, I decide to open up the jets on the seat where the leak is coming from. Sure enough, one of the jets was completely closed, and when I opened it, the leak stopped immediately! I dried up the piping, and watched it for about 20 minutes, and it didn't leak one drop.  I guess I'll just ensure that jet is always open for now, and keep an eye on the water level.