Tiger River Bengal Spa Advice on Tubing

Okay so I have got the spa up and running, still need to tear into my pump as its making some noise!!! But I have some clear tubing that looks dry and like it is not getting any water going through it... Not sure where this tubing actually runs to as its covered in foam everywhere. It is 3/4" in size.....

I do know the 1/4" tubing that is unhooked looks to be for Ozone that someone has removed and I will order this kit in a few days. 

Any helps on this would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Tiger River 1.jpg

Tiger River 2.jpg

Not sure if it helps, but I've got a Watkins Hotspring pulse spa, and I see a lot of familiar looking parts.  Anyway, I too have some pipes near the top of the spa which don't appear to have water in them.  I'd always assumed these were part of the air system which mixes with the jets when the valve is turned?

So maybe they are air pipes, hence they have no water in them?  The water pipes turn a milky colour over time (just like yours have done).  My ozone pipe is in the same state as yours as well.  

• Like 1