Ozone Installation Instructions - Hot Springs Hot Spot TX

brownmola

I was told that my TX was plumbed for ozone and I expected to see a venturi injector that I could just hook up the ozone tubing to. I don't see that.  I think I have to cut a water line and add my own venturi injector to then add my ozone set up. Can anyone direct me as to which water line needs cutting for the venturi injector? There is a sticker inside that has some cutting instructions but the sticker was just on the ground instead of the tube it probably originally was attached to. 

espzqq.jpg

t7zpfb.jpg

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

You are better off contacting the manufacturer for the precise location to cut, but here's a general answer: 

Ozone generators have two parts: The generator itself, which just generates ozone but does not pump it, and a venturi injector, which inserts into your water flow and sucks the ozone out of the generator. There is a good diagram on this page. 

http://www.hottubcoverpros.com/should-i-use-an-ozonator-to-prolong-the-life-of-my-cover/

• 1 month later...