Hot spring grandee won’t heat

Thoms

Hello everyone.  I just bought a house with a grande spa from probably the early 2000s.  

When we bought the house the owner said there was a small break (yeah right, like almost every line and manifold) in the lines from freezing. After 3 weeks of chipping foam away and replacing all fittings and lines I finally was able to test it out.  

We laid the unit down filled with water and powered it on.   Control panel comes on, shows power at the light, and the small motor that pumps water through a 1/4 line to an elbow on the heater runs.  

Control board has two lights on it. One red and one green. Both are solid.  I have read the if the red light blinks that’s when I have an issue. 

Heater never kicks on.  I have 240v at the terminals going to the heater. 

I am trying to find out where my issue is, to get this running again.  

I have put this unit in clean mode to verify that jets and lines hold water and do not leak   It wasn’t until today that I realized that one of the pumps does not run in clean mode, making me believe that this may be my issue.   

I cannot seem to find a start up or run sequence for this unit so I am not sure where to go with this.  

I have read on another post that a jet pump may need to be running before the heater will kick in   But I am not sure if this is correct or not   It makes sense, because if no water was flowing through the heater it would just keep heating and not push into the tub. 

Can anyone give me some ideas to check? I appear to have power at the pump that’s not running, but it is not powering.