Solana Tx With 30 Amp And Ozonator ?

Ira

I am wondering what prices are running for the solana TX - with optional ozonator and optional 30 amp conversion sub-panel ?

Is it available with optional ozonator ?

Is ozonator worthwhile to have?

Also is 30 Amp conversion worthwhile in houston TX area ??

If I don't like it too hot - and don't stay in for more than 15-20 minutes - would it just be better to get 15 amp 115 V standard hook-up ?? Cost difference ??

From what I've read - an ozonator is really important to have.

Any thought on this ??

Many Thanks for any Info !!

I am wondering what prices are running for the solana TX - with optional ozonator and optional 30 amp conversion sub-panel ?

Is it available with optional ozonator ?

Is ozonator worthwhile to have?

Also is 30 Amp conversion worthwhile in houston TX area ??

If I don't like it too hot - and don't stay in for more than 15-20 minutes - would it just be better to get 15 amp 115 V standard hook-up ?? Cost difference ??

From what I've read - an ozonator is really important to have.

Any thought on this ??

Many Thanks for any Info !!

The TX runs about the mid three thousands, plus tax. We include delivery to the local area, a cover, and a startup supply kit.

The conversion to 30A 110 only changes one thing: you can jet and heat at the same time. The heater is still a 1000 watt unit, capable of keeping the tub hot all the time. The cost difference is just the price of the sub panel which comes with the 30A breaker. You should price that same item from a local supplier to see if you can get it cheaper - the other HotSpring tubs use two breakers in the sub panel, and the price from the dealer is usually less than the local supply houses or home centers, but the TX only has ONE breaker in the panel, so it's a toss-up as to whether or not you could get it for less.

The ozone system on the TX is not as effective as it is on the HotSpring models because the TX does not have the constant flow circ pump. It comes on only as the tub needs heat, and in a warm climate that might not be very often if at all thoughout the day.

Also - the tub doesn't hold a tremendous amount of water, so you can easily change the water out more often. As a result I don't know if you would miss the ozone system or not. It can be added later if you decide.

B)

The TX runs about the mid three thousands, plus tax. We include delivery to the local area, a cover, and a startup supply kit.

The conversion to 30A 110 only changes one thing: you can jet and heat at the same time. The heater is still a 1000 watt unit, capable of keeping the tub hot all the time. The cost difference is just the price of the sub panel which comes with the 30A breaker. You should price that same item from a local supplier to see if you can get it cheaper - the other HotSpring tubs use two breakers in the sub panel, and the price from the dealer is usually less than the local supply houses or home centers, but the TX only has ONE breaker in the panel, so it's a toss-up as to whether or not you could get it for less.

The ozone system on the TX is not as effective as it is on the HotSpring models because the TX does not have the constant flow circ pump. It comes on only as the tub needs heat, and in a warm climate that might not be very often if at all thoughout the day.

Also - the tub doesn't hold a tremendous amount of water, so you can easily change the water out more often. As a result I don't know if you would miss the ozone system or not. It can be added later if you decide.

B)

Many Thanks - very helpful Info -from a "nice guy"!