Control panel flashes on power up

Lance Kibbee

I have a Vista hot springs hot tub with IQ 2020 control panel.  I had to drain it to replace pump.  Now on start up the front control panel powers up for a second then goes blank.  It does this every other second.  I opened the IQ 2020 main control cover an have three blinking lights that flash when it tries to power up.  The D 17 controller appliance (red light flashes).  The D15 limit OK (green light).  The D 12 controller unplugged (red light).  What is the issue??  What can I do to fix it?  

Thanks 

Sounds more like during the pump replacement process, you must have loosened a plug or connector... Check any accessible plugs that may have been disturbed during the pump replacement.  Do you have all the "T" valves open now? Usually they can be closed so you don't have to drain the entire spa.