Both Red & Green Light Blinking On My Prodigy

My Prodigy has been working flawlessly until I recently drained and refilled as I normally do every 3 -6 months. When I switched the power back on 45 seconds or so later both lights start blinking and shuts down the heater. I read about these hot tub circulating pumps experiencing airlock so I pulled the hose off and let her flow for awhile and then reattached the hose and still the same problem?

When I turn the hot tub on the pump kicks in and I get bubbles from the drain below and I get a continual ripple in the water indicating the circulating pump is working, I also have a smaller hose that splits off the pump hose and shoots water into the filter compartment and that has steady stream.

Can someone give me a tip on where I should look next to solve this problem?

I'd test the pressure switch leads coming off the heater.

Both lights flashing means the pressure switch is not closing. Since you seem to have decent circ pump flow, try removing the filters, and turn off the water feature (if equipped). Make sure nothing has chewed through the pressure switch cable. Temporarily bypass (jump the pressure swutch terminals on the main PCB) for about 15 seconds to ensure the heater comes on. If it does... the pressure switch is incorporated into the heater, and Hot Springs does not sell them separately. Although, if you're up for it you could use a pressure switch from a 2006-current Hot Spot for roughly $50, replace the entire heater for $350, or bypass the pressure switch for free and cross your fingers the high limit will do the when the circ pump fails.

I disconnected the pressure switch cable that runs to the PCB, I turned on the hot tub, once the circulation pump kicked in I placed an alligator clip over the two pins for the pressure switch and the heater light did not come on on the PCB. So that tells me the pressure switch is not the fault??

I checked voltage at the pins for the pressure switch on the PCB, the left pin reads 43 volts and the right pin reads 29 volts. I don't see any damage to the cables that run from the PCB to the pressure switch on the heater. I hear the switch click when I turn on the hot tub.

Make sure the clip is making good contact with the pressure switch terminal. (It takes roughly 15 seconds before the lights will stop flashing and heater energize after jumping)

On the IQ2020, are there TWO, or THREE, metal posts for the pressure switch harness to plug in to?