Solana X Tripping Breaker

Hi all,

I'm obviously new here and this is my first post so take it easy on me ha.

I'm very mechanically inclined, but this is my first time dealing with a hot tub and I've hit a bit of a snag.

We just bought a house that came with this solana x tub. Long story short we know it ran for a fact but sometime between then and when we were actually able to close, get moved in and try to use the hot tub it stopped working. The controls will all start up and stay working without an issue. If you turn on the jets they will run for 5-10 seconds and then the breaker on our control panel trips in the basement. If I do not run the jets the controls and tub will just say on.

I opened the control box and disconnected the ozone and the problem stayed. I then hooked the ozone back up and disconnected the pump (single pump unit). When I did this the breaker did not trip, but nothing is actually running. Then I hooked the pump back up and disconnected the heating element and again the breaker did not trip, but the control panel went crazy ish with what looked like errors. I'm assuming bc of the lack of flow through the heating element.

I believe the issue is the pump, partly because it became burning hot. I understand pumps heat a little when they run but this unit was extremely HOT while only running for a matter of 10s of seconds. The shaft spins freely and all seems ok, but the unit was scalding hot for a good hour after it was run a tripped the breaker. The water in the tub is about 60-70 degrees and the outside temp is at 70 tops. One issue I have is it seems incredibly difficult to get into the tub and remove the pump assembly. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for this? Any good way to test this pump? Anything special to look for that could be causing the issue?

Thanks