1999 Morgan Daytona Leak

rkersh409

I acquired a 1999 Morgan Daytona hot tub for free. The entire frame was rotted is why they were getting rid of it. I got it home and flipped it over and rebuilt the frame. The spa pack had been replaced a couple years ago and is still working fine. When I got it filled up with water I found a few leaks. One was the drain is dripping which is not a problem. Just going to get a plug and stop that one. The other is from the end of an air manifold. Water is coming out of a black fitting on the end of the air manifold. Is this a check valve? How would I fix this problem. The other leak is from a jet or two. Only a drop every 30 seconds to a minute. Will the fix a leak stop this drip?

20160405_200316_zpskeyd6sjs.jpg

Also I cannot find any info on this tub. Dont know the specks or part numbers for stuff like the filter. Anywhere to look online for this type info?

Thanks for the links for the parts. Do you have any idea why I would have water coming out the air venture valve?

Also my jets should pop out and should be able to tighten up on the jet body faceplate to stop the drip? Is there a special tool to use to tighten up the faceplate?

I would say the venture valve is bad.. for as cheap as it is, just replace it.

Although since you had it tipped up water could be going where it normally would not be.... but easier now to just replace it.

Usually the jet body (not the removable inner portion) is sealed to the tub with ... sealant. On some jets bodies there is a pvc ring on the back side you can tighten.. But don't put too much torque on it... From the factory they are just a smidgen beyond hand tight. I don't know about your spa but the face plate is usually decorative...

I rebuilt the frame on my tub last year and it got too cold to finish off putting the motors in...