Bought A Spa - Don't Need One Now

I Need a Spa

Sundance Bahia - $5600 including steps, lifter, cover, chemicals, delivery and setup. In stock, delivery this week.

Other quotes considered:

Caledra Geneva Utopia $8500, steps, cover, lifter, chemicals, deliv and setup

Sundance Cameo - $8000, steps, cover, lifter, chemicals, deliv and set up

Also considered the Caldera Olympia at about the same cost as the Bahia, but it only has a 2 year warranty. Very similar models. We asked if we could buy additional warranty on that tub and the dealer said no. Sundance has a 5 year parts and labor non-prorated even on their low end (700 series) spas, like the Bahia. That was important to us.

AND now for something completly different ... - SPA QUOTES - AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM

There's a post at the top of the forum about getting Spa quotes. It doesn't work. I got a reply (which I posted there and it was deleted) from the publisher explaining that they weren't gettnig any responses from the dealers, so they stopped offernig the service. If you submitt a quote request you will receive an e-mail referring you to your local dealer, depending on whatever brand you asked for. You won't get a quote.

Again, my posts were deleted at the top, so I'm putting it here.

Good luck consumers, thanks to the sales"people" who offered some insight. Over and out.

I needed a Spa