Replaced Balboa Circuit Board And Spa Light Doesn't Work

tsmith

I just replaced the balboa circuit board in my spa. The old circuit board is p/n 51786. The new circuit board is p/n 54091. I was told that the new board was compatible with my system. I had two issues after installation. First the jets don't function the same. My panel has two jet buttons. Now the first button is non-functional and the second button controls both sets of jets. I can deal with that issue. But my spa light isn't working. When I press the light button on the panel I just hear a clicking noise from the relay on the board. Tried replacing the bulb and that didn't fix the issue. I did notice one difference on the two boards. Both boards have two connections for the spa light. Both boards have a connection to a "spa light" relay and another connection. The key difference is that on the old board the other connection is marked J10 and the new one is marked J39. On the new board I see a J10 on the board marked spa light, but it is a closed connection. Don't see a J39 on the old board. Any help would be appreciated.