Possible Pool Leak?

ulao

I'm sure I will leave out bits that will help me get my answers so ill try to include as much info as I can thing ok.

Issue: I believe my pool is leaking. I'm not sure if its by design or an issue, here is what I know.

1) I have a 10,000 gal in-ground outdoor pool.

2) it was built after the house

3) the pool does seem to be built in a way that the water drains away from the house.

4) I have had this pool for 3 years and I "think" it did not do this the previews year. Not %100 on that.

5) When it rains the pool over flows, a few hours later the pool level drops to a consistent point. It seem to be 1 inch under where the finish meets the tile(6 inches below the pool surface). 1 inch above the jets.

6) I see no sign of water around the pool, no idea where it goes. The pump also seems not to show signs or drain.

7) no sediment seem to come in to the pool when the level is below this drain point.

It would be a lot easier to read this post if the forum didn't center everything?