De Round Spin Filter Grids(Replacing Info)

John0908

Have been trying to find out more info on how to replace round filter discs/grids. The pool has 20 and I will be replacing all 20. Has anyone ever done this work before or know where I might be able to get help/info on how to replace them. Thanks for any help or info.

Yes a whole sale place I buy everything from has them in stock. I was able to also get a hold of the company that installed the filter system and pick their brains as to how to replace the grids. Its didn't look to hard but I wanted to be 100% before telling owner I can do the job. After I replace will post back here as to how and if it was easy or I had problems. That way if others want to know its here.

There are the grids (you have), spacers (they should be ok to use over). The hub with oring, the drive plate with oring(s), and the threaded shafts may need to be replaced, but you wont know till you get in there. Does the backwash valve still operate?