No Sound From Hot Springs Spaudio (First Generation)

I'm having a problem with my first generation Hot Springs Spaudio system. The system is installed in 2004 Grandee and the sound suddenly stopped working altogether. On the positive side, the amplifier seems to have power (solid green light) and it also seems to know when an Audio signal is coming from an attached audio source, as the amp will cycle from stand by to ready [red light to green light] when the audio starts. The cords appear to be properly connected and the wires to the transducers appear to be intact (I haven't traced them completely down the entire passage way, but I don't see any signs outside the conduit of the wires being chewed). This particular model of Spaudio uses the auxiliary control panel assessable from inside the sitting area of the spa to control the volume and tone of the system. By using the 4-button auxiliary panel and holding down the mode button while hitting the light + button the volume is supposed to increase volume and you use the mode and pump button to change the tone. I know there was a problem with many of the original auxiliary control panels from that era, but this spa has a replaced pad that is newer with black buttons. I don't have a brand new auxiliary panel handy to see if the current pad is the likely problem, but when I hold down the mode button and cycle either the light + (volume button) or pump button (mode), it definitely seems to at least cut-out the pump and light functions (as is supposed to do when the mode button is depressed). I just don't know enough about the panel to know if that also suggests that the volume is also probably working on the panel and the problem may rest elsewhere. In addition to having a LAN-like cable running between the main board and auxiliary panel, there is a separate grey cable that ties into a small bridge on the control board (auxiliary) for the audio system. While the connection seems tight, I'm not sure if the problem rests at the board, auxiliary pad, amp, or elsewhere??? Any recommendations as to what might be the likely cause or how best to diagnose the problem? It seems unlikely to me that both transducers would somehow fail simultaneously. I'm stumped. Any ideas? Thanks

The technician that came out today ran an Ohm meter to both transducers and.....nothing. It looks like both may have gone out at the same time. Not sure how or why. They are probably too costly to replace (over $300 each). I have a dumb question for you. Is there any possible way to repair the existing transducers and get them working today or is a complete replacement or dead silence the only two options?

"Sound" advice (see what I did there). I appreciate the recommendation. I agree that it's not worth investing even a fraction of that cost into replacing the transducers (way too costly). I guess I was hoping to here that I might be able to replace some component within the existing transducers that would potentially get them working again, but no such luck. Thanks again