Gecko Aeware In.xe Question

aarmarman

Hello, I have two very difficult questions.

Maybe someone can help me

I am from The Netherlands, and I have a spa / Jacuzzi brand Great Lakes here, With a Gecko Aeware In.xe control, of which the circuit board is broken.

the controller is part number 0602-221011 (IN.XE-5-12-H4.0-1-2-K-O-D-32K-CE-GE1) This is made for europe 220 volt.

This part I can not get.

However, I can get the version for north america with part number 0602-221046 (IN.XE-5-12-H4.0-1-2-K-K-D-32K-GD1)

Question 1 does anyone know if it is possible to change the north america version, so I can use it in europe?

Question 2 can someone tell me what the option codes for Gecko IN.XE mean.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

The NA in.xe control system is usually equipped with a 110V vs. the 220V transformer that's found in the CE version. There's also the difference in frequency, 60Hz vs. 50Hz. Even if you're somehow able to install your transformer into the NA pack and power it, you may run into another issue with the the voltage input. If you are on dual phase, then I'm not sure how that's going to work.

Edit:

Here is a breakdown for the model and option codes

5 - 5 Outputs

12 - Pump 2 can be dual speed

H4.0 - Heater 4kW

1 - Orange Key for pump 1

2 - Purple Key for pump 2

K - Blank Key (can be either circ. pump or blower)

O - Ozone

D - Direct input (constant voltage source - usually used for stereo)

32K - Software

CE - Complies to European Market

NOTE: Just because the control system has these options does not mean that you can utilize them all. The spa manufacturer usually has proprietary software that they load into the control system so that it acts the way they need it to.