No Power To Heater

I found this forum while searching for answers. I have a Hydrospa Mk3 Lexxus(installed 6 yrs ago)with a Balboa M7circuit board and heater. No trouble 'til now. The spa suddenly stopped heating. I checked the heater with a multimeter across the posts and had continuity reading and resistance reading. I then checked the power to the heater posts and found nothing.I also checked the continuity of all visible fuses on the circuit board that were OK. Temp shows a low reading at the top panel and the top panel temp light is on. No error codes. The circulation pump sounds like it is working and water is moving around in the spa. I tried running it without the filter to same effect. I live in the west of Ireland and our AC supply is 230V. There are no service engineers anywhere near me and I have attempted to get some advice from one in N.Ireland on the phone who said it is unlikely the circuit board is faulty and thinks it is a circulation pump problem.Taking his advice I found the pump and confirmed visually that the motor was running. (saw the spindle spinning). I could also hear water running through the heater.Also on his advice I raised the temperature to 13 degrees with buckets of hot water as the temp. was reading 9 degrees today and occcasionally showing ICE warning. Still no power going to heater. The engineer on the phone also said the heater will shut down when ICE is showing. That makes no sense as how the hell is if going to heat up.I am starting to get desperate. Unfortunately the firm I bought it from like many others bit the dust after the celtic tiger died.

I have eventually worked it out myself and thanks to sending a private message to another person on here who had the same problem and also worked it out themselves. If anyone is interested it was a blown relay in the circuit board which I am getting repaired as I am a pensioner and cannot affor 500 euros ( yes I live in Ireland). Good luck to everyone forced to do it yourself.