Tiger River Spa - Bengal Model M Won't Heat

night0wl

I have a Tiger River Spa, Bengal Model M that won't heat. The red heater LED light inside the IQ2020 panel is on constant. After reading some forums, I tried the following which did not fix the issue: removed the filter, disconnected the power for 10 minutes, pressed the reset switch on the no fault 6000 heater, ran the circulation pump for 10 minutes. I turned off the power, disconnected the wires from leads going to the heater, and tested the OHM reading...it read 9.6 ohms. I turned the power back on (with the heater wires disconnected) and tested for voltage reading on the leads..read 0 volts. I tested the voltage for the power to the spa control system's circuit board (IQ2020) and it read about 240volts (if I remember the reading correctly). Based on reading other forums, I think this is telling me the heater relay board is bad and needs to be replaced. If that is the case, how can I tell which heater relay part I need to order (part numbers??), so I can look up where I can buy online (any suggestions would be appreciated).

Thanks a bunch! Kevin