Intermittent Leak

MichaelReed

I have an older Tiger River hot tub, Menora model, 300 gallon, that leaks intermittently. Problem started about 5 years ago with a slight leak after changing water & cleaning, which includes flushing the jets. The leak would last anywhere from a few days to a week and then stop. This has gotten progressively worse over the years, as in it would leak more often and in greater amounts, but it remains intermittent. Sometimes it loses 6 inches of water a day, other times 1/8 inch a day. It constantly varies anytime I run the jets, sometimes increasing, sometimes decreasing. Where it leaks from also varies. I have inspected all accessible plumbing, and there are no leaks there. All leaking is coming from the foam filled areas between the basin & outer walls. The eradic nature of these leaks lead me to suspect a malfunction rather than a breakage, but beyond that, I'm stumped.

Any ideas?