New Hot Tub Purchase - Seeking Advice

cbuchin

We just purchased a new Bullfrog R6L and traded our Marquis Epic. Our dealer is the one that Roger spoke of. They have since dropped Sundance and primarily sell Bullfrogs. The other brand they sell is LA Spas. We looked and wet tested several different brands (Hot Springs, Sundance, Arctic, re-looked at Marquis, D1, Jacuzzi). We really love the Bullfrog and the like having the choice of using different jets/therapy options and was something the others could not match. Call it gimmicky, etc, IMO I call it ahhhhhhhh! Another nice feature that I appreciate is not having to mess with all the different diverters to power on/off different sets of jets like I had to in our Epic.

Besides researching spas on the internet and forums it helped us tremendously to wet test as much as we could. Recommend anyone spa shopping to do the same. We did not look at spas that we couldn't wet test (such as those found only online or Costco, etc). Good luck on your search to Spatopia!

We just purchased a new Bullfrog R6L and traded our Marquis Epic. Our dealer is the one that Roger spoke of. They have since dropped Sundance and primarily sell Bullfrogs. The other brand they sell is LA Spas. We looked and wet tested several different brands (Hot Springs, Sundance, Arctic, re-looked at Marquis, D1, Jacuzzi). We really love the Bullfrog and the like having the choice of using different jets/therapy options and was something the others could not match. Call it gimmicky, etc, IMO I call it ahhhhhhhh! Another nice feature that I appreciate is not having to mess with all the different diverters to power on/off different sets of jets like I had to in our Epic.

Besides researching spas on the internet and forums it helped us tremendously to wet test as much as we could. Recommend anyone spa shopping to do the same. We did not look at spas that we couldn't wet test (such as those found only online or Costco, etc). Good luck on your search to Spatopia!

Congratulations on your new tub!! What jetpaks did you choose? What is your favorite one? Oh, I just realized that maybe it hasn't been delivered yet. I would love an update once it's in. Maybe a picture if you can.

Happy hot tubbing!