Help Finding A Source For This Jet

11davie

Hello. We have an older Spa’s by Curtis Hot tub from ‘96, that we have been putting some work into to get it going again. One of the remaining issues are the jets, the one in the picture in particular. It is on the reclining seat for the lower back, and the middle jet that I am touching is supposed to spin and I believe I should be able to move the jet back and forth in the slot but it does not budge. I can spin the jet by hand but all the bearing came out so it will not spin with the pumps are running. The large outer ring I think is a diverter but it does not divert anything, water will come out of the jet no matter how it is twisted and I don’t notice anything changing in the surrounding jets. That is fine though, it may just be that way, but I would like to replace the middle jet so it will work again. I’ve search several sites and am not able to find anything that looks similar. I was hoping that someone here would have an idea of where I could find a replacement or if there is a way to tell if some other jet would fit in its place. The other jets in the tub can be removed by just twisting them counter clockwise, but I can’t figure out how to remove this one. I am assuming that just the center jet can be removed without needing to do anything with the diverter ring. Any ideas?

Thanks!

IMG_20130709_194317.jpg