Hotsprings Landmark Troubleshooting

waross

I have a Hotsprings Landmark (circa 2003) and have very little issues over the year. However I went out to use it and noticed the water cold. I checked the panel and the red power light was on but the green ready light was out. I reset the breakers and nothing. Drained it, cleaned it, installed new filters, filled it and fired it back up.

The system comes on as though everything is working. You can turn the jets on and feel heat from the heater. After 3-5 minutes the jets turn themselves off and the red power light stays lit however you can longer feel heat from the heater. The ozone generator seems to still work and even the circualting pump works, but you can't turn the jets back on and it doesn't heat.

Help!!!!!

Well after first posting this I went back out and figured turn it on once again and see what happens. This time I first pulled the panel cover off and pulled the relay board to make sure it wasn't blown. It was fine. So I turned on the breakers. Lim light is green, Heater light is red. Boo Hoo. Circulating pump and jet pumps working fine. This time felt no heat from heater whatsoever. Now I am really puzzled. Red poer light still on. No blinking lights or anything.

Help again!!! LOL

So, at this point, the jets all run, just no heat?

Have you tested the voltage going to the heater? The voltage at the 30 amp breaker? When you inspected the heater relay board, did you test the voltage, or just visually inspect it?

Did you confirm you're not in summer mode?

Did you OHM out the heater to see if the hi-limit had popped (If it's the original heater, it has a high limit button on the heater)

How's the flow from the 24 hour circ pump? Filter clean?

HA HA HA, I had checked all those things prior and none seemed out of the norm. Thought it might be a sensor or something. And very well still could be a sensor, Because today I went out to check the LED's again and noticed the ready light lit, I thought how odd. The water was hot, the jets are working. GO figure. Not sure what was up but all good now. Thanks