Coastspas

M_nelsen

I bought the Coast Radiance & had it delivered Nov. 30. I love it! After narrowing the search to Coast, Hot Springs and Sundance I chose the Coast as being the right one for me. The Hot Springs seats felt uncomfortable - there seemed to be a ridge that dug into the back of my knees I didn't like. The Sundance wasn't deep enough for my liking. I am in Canada with cold winters and the 2 deep seats in the Coast have been much appreciated during the chilly evenings in the snow! I also really like the waterfall for sitting in as an "in between" the deep seats and shallow - it also has really awesome back jets under it :)

I was also impressed with the quality of the insulation and cover and the two pumps. The warranty was also in line with the other manufacturers and I liked our local dealer.

Hope this helps!

I picked up the Coast Spas Cascade II about 5 months ago and couldn't be happier. As a first time spa owner I was really intrigued by their infinity edge design and overall quality. Very comfortable to sit in, each seat is uniquely differenty, and everything has performed perfectly so far.