Best Price On Hot Springs Relay

kacook3

I am purchasing my first hot tub and we like the Hot Springs Relay. We were given a price of $5400 (tax not included) for a 2012 model which includes the steps and a cover. I would like to also get a lift for the cover, and the ozone cleaner which according to the salesperson would add another $300+ which would put us at around $6000 tax included. I really only have around $5000 to spend. Could I possible get all of this for $5000 tax included? If not, what would be a very good price. How negotiable are these folks?

Thanks for any advice.

That sounds just about right. My 2012 rhythm was like 5799$ I think plus 200 to upgrade the cover lifter to the cover cradle and 200 for steps. After tax and ozone it was 6300$. Also, have you factored in electrical to your budget? If you don't have a friend to do it or do it yourself expect 500-1000$ for that as well.

I am purchasing my first hot tub and we like the Hot Springs Relay. We were given a price of $5400 (tax not included) for a 2012 model which includes the steps and a cover. I would like to also get a lift for the cover, and the ozone cleaner which according to the salesperson would add another $300+ which would put us at around $6000 tax included. I really only have around $5000 to spend. Could I possible get all of this for $5000 tax included? If not, what would be a very good price. How negotiable are these folks?

Thanks for any advice.

The $5400 price plus tax is good so $5000 tax included is pretty far off even if you took out the ozone and steps. Short of them needing to movie a floor unit I can't see it but you can always ask to see where you are. If your budget is that tight skip the ozone and ask them for their very best price and see what they can do.