Hotspring Sovereignmodel Power On Issues

Capt Paul

Hello all,

I just changed the main power relay board on my spa. The old one had a relay failure on it which effected the heater, everything else worked normally. I am 100% positive that I installed it correctly. On power up there is a 10 second or so pause then a relay on the main control board seems to cut in and out randomly with the red power light blinking on and off occasionally.

The red power light never comes on and stays on. I have checked the power connections a couple of times and have not found anythings out of normal. I'll be at it again tomorrow morning and see if I can figure out the issue.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Other than incorrect wiring or jumper misplacement, the only other problem I have seen with installation of the new board is a few customers who did not push the white connection in the upper right corner far enough onto those pins that it sits on.

Double check to make sure you pushed it onto the pins instead of just up against them.

That initial delay when you turn the power on is normal on the new board.