Who Offers The Deepest Massage Therapy?

Veronica

OK folks, I did the wet test on the D1 Chairman II yesterday, and....overall quite a fabulous experience. Here is my question. Given the fact that I was in the middle of the store in the hot tub, a bit shy, it was difficult to concentrate on manipulating the jets for the deepest massage effect, (i.e. strongest, effectiveley pointed jets with pressure and power)...I am the type that REALLY likes to feel like the pressure could blow me out of the water, i.e. the deepest massage is also a factor that weighs in as fairly important once I get past service concerns.

Should this be a concern? I really like the layout of the Lotus Bay, which claims to pack even more power. Is the bigger size a concern? Do the jets feel a little less powerful because they are compensating for more stuff? Like that fabulous foot massager? Should I not even be concerned because when I'm in it alone, I will be able to configure all the power the the seat I'm using?

I'd appreciate some of your advice here, learned spa people. Thanks! :unsure:

i'll go back and look at d1 but i think it was also too expensive for me. if you have the room look at a HEET by la spa as i have been talking about. it seemed every seat had a different experience to offer. the heet is a deep therapy tub. and there are 3 different heet models. i would get the one with the most jets. which are interchangeable. the only thing i did not think was so impressive was the foot jets. but i would have to try others to know for sure.