Jacuzzi J345 - Air Toggle Switch Is Whistling / Gurgling

Orion6192

Just curious... First night with our tub and I have one of the air toggle switches on our Jacuzzi J345 that whistles on pump1 on high and gurgles with pump 1 on low. This would be the toggle switch on the left side of the water fall if your facing it. That would be with the Jacuzzi logo out which would mean the air is on and it's sucking air though the switch?

If I turn the massage selector switch which is to the right of the waterfall on the corner so it points to the middle or back of the tub is when it makes noise. If I turn it to the front it diverts the air I think because then it doesn't work at all.

If you splash it or water gets up on it, it will suck the water in. The plastic cover on the outside of it pop off and there is a flat rubber washer under it. Everything seems okay...

Anyone else have this issue?