Does Any One Know How To Remove American Products Micro Jets

Matt1

The topic pretty much says it all. I'm trying to remove and replace some of the jets on an older L.A. Spas tub. I have clearly identified the larger jets as American Products Luxury series of jets because it is held in by a internal circular clip and matches the picture perfectly after I got it out. My problem is because I cant figure out how to remove the smaller ones. I believe these are American Products Luxury Micro jets because I found a web site that says

"A good way to identify this jet is the "Half Moon" shaped orifice. Behind the jet internal is a half moon shaped orifice instead of the round one found in most jets."

I'm pretty sure that when I look through the jet I can see this half moon opening. So can anyone help me remove these jets?

There held in by two straight clips. if they been in for awhile more then likely they will not come out easy and may even break. Use a long thin blade screw driver and gently pry behind the jet in between the jet and jet body flange. You can also try pliers, just take it slow