Need Help Fast Please

fota

Hello. i am from Victoria Canada and had put a deposit on a jacuzzi J470 floor model yesterday. Today, I found out it is a 2010 model. The dealer says he has had it on the floor dry for 12 months and wet for the last four months. I didn't know when I put the deposit on it it was a 2010 model and feel very "betrayed" by not being informed because the rep at the store knew i wanted a 2012. Also, does it have the Clear ray light. the dealer told me over and over how great that light is but was it even available in 2010? The costs is 11,650 with tax which is 12% in BC.

The UV clear ray is nothing you'll miss, its just a marketing gadget that won't do much for you. Sounds like the dealers are drinking the kool-aid on that thing but just ignore it. If it has thats fine, if it doesn't thats fine too.

Your real ssue is that the dealer seems as if they were tring to pull a fast one on you instead of being up front and honest. I would be very hesitant to do business with someone who I didn't trust and I'd have trouble trusitng them after leaving that important information out.

I agree with spatech. We are in the process of buying a j345. Clearray is only available on the 2012 models. 2011 did not have them so I am assuming 2010 also didn't.

Does it work? It may be hooplah. I'd be more afraid of the dealer knowing he sold you a 2010 when you you wanted a 2012. Explain your frustrations and new finding and leverage one hell of a discount if you still want the tub. They love remove floor models, especially older models.

Having the UV will cost you about 85 a year American for the bulb. I can only assume more in Canada but maybe not.