New Spa On The Way!

Saff

Newbie here. I will be taking delivery of a new Sundance Hamilton today. This will be our first hot tub. We are in the process of completing a outdoor living area and this is the first item that's going on the patio. It will be a while before I get to fill it up. I want to get the landscaping done around the concrete patio first. I would hate to have the tub filled with dust & dirt so i will just keep it covered up for now. Still, I will be excited just the same to have it sitting there :D

I've been reading many articles on this site and just want to thank everyone for the valuable information. I won't be posting much but I will definitely be on this site quite often.

Saff

Congrats Saff - enjoy your new tub. Hope you get to use it soon!

Thanks :) 4 guys showed up this morning. everything went smooth. they unpacked her ( Miss Hamilton) as I like to call her...lol , set her into place, installed the cover, went over check list and they were gone. Very efficient system . You could tell they have been doing this awhile. One leader, rest taking orders. Very happy with the Dealer and the service. Now lets hope the thing works when I get around to filling her up. Damn that almost sounds kinky :P

Don't do anything in your tub that I wouldn't do! (And no, I will not post a list!)

Welcome to Spatopia: may you soak long and prosper!

B)

Don't do anything in your tub that I wouldn't do! (And no, I will not post a list!)

Welcome to Spatopia: may you soak long and prosper!

B)

Ha Ha , thanks Chas. I plan on starting my own list ;)

If you have the power hooked up, just fill er up. if you keep the cover on it will stay clean and you don't have to worry about it sitting empty and possibly growing stuff from factory wet testing. It's easier to keep them clean if they have water in them too. plus you are going to be jonesin for that first soak.

If you have the power hooked up, just fill er up. if you keep the cover on it will stay clean and you don't have to worry about it sitting empty and possibly growing stuff from factory wet testing. It's easier to keep them clean if they have water in them too. plus you are going to be jonesin for that first soak.

That's probably a good idea. I should have the power hooked up within a week. Bought all the stuff, just need to have my electrician /friend do the Main Power box and GFIC box. I'm also going to flush it out then refill.

• 3 weeks later...