A Big Thank You To This Community!

I would like to keep this simple. THANK YOU chem geek, nitro, waterbear, pool calc guy (lord I love that program) and so many newbies that I cant even remember. My dream of owning a hot tub has traveled for many years. I did research for at least 5 years before I pulled the trigger (Yes I did live thru the Jim years and to be honest, I apprictated his perspective). I ended up with a Jacuzzi J-365. Its not so much the tub as being able to maintainn it and this is where you folks shine. My wife of 25yrs was didnosed with breast cancer last Aug. She has been able to still get in the spa most of the time (except for surgury healing). Her Lymph nodes were not affected and that is to us quite a blessing. I use Nitros method with a slight tweek I add my own CYA at a new fill and dont use dichlor anymore. The hot tub has been amazing for us during this time and I can only say THANK YOU ..SO VERY MUCH