Contractor Made Over 65 Cuts Into Shell When Istalling Coping...

I had a fiberglass pool installed mid summer last year. I can tell you that I learned a very hard lesson about researching manufactors and more importantly the people they allow to install their product.

One of the many issues I have had with my install, I am primarily concerned about the cuts an installer made into the shell with a saw while shaping and cutting the interlock coping around my pool. It was very hot outside and I suspect he got lazy.

The company has assured me that it is not a problem (not in writing though) but I still have yet to confirm my warranty info and have only recently gotten the serial # for my form.

I went to a pool show and talked to the competitor and all he did was shake his head out of disbelief.

There is over 60 cuts into my pool form (the lip) under a interlock coping bedded on gravel.

Can anyone tell me the ramifications of having so many cuts in my pool shell? I am looking for advice and soloutions on how to correct this in the immediate futre. I am in for a pound already..so whats another few pennies! ughhh...help!

A picture or two or three would certainly help. They might be superficial and just needing to be properly re-gelled.

Scott