An Open Thank You To Geem Geek And Waterbear.

new2spa

• 2 weeks later...

We just bought our Caldera Tahitian and I can say without reservation that I would have been in some trouble had I just followed the instruction of my local dealer. Add about this much of this every week and about this much of this when you get out of the tub. After finding this forum and reading until my eyes hurt, I now have a better idea of what it is I'm supposed to be doing...and a TF100 on the way. We bought our tub used and while I'm fairly confident the previous owner took good care of it, I'll be performing a supershock this weekend...just in case. From the Dichlor/Bleach method to the link for the pool calculator...let me just say.....

Thank you guys!

I've been reading this fourm for almost a year now and can only say "Thank you" to Waterbear Chem Geek, Nitro and all others.

I first got my Hot Tub in April 2011, and like many others, tried my best to figure the thing out on my own. Didn't take long to get into real trouble with the water balance.

I'm just now beginning to understand things and it's 100% due to the excellent posts from the major members of this fourm. You have not only made my tub "Safe" but have also saved me a ton of cash. I did buy a Taylor Test kit (Best advice ever) and follow Waterbear's 3 step bromine program.

My results from yesterday:

CH : 150

TA : 90

Ph : 7.6

Br. : 3.5

Once again Thank you!!!!!!