Cosy Of Fiberglass Pool

jojo2be

what is the average price of installing a fiberglass pool?? I have heard that is it more than concrete but when i got a quote for concrete pool they said approx $50,000!!!!! I live in Miami and have a small yard so i will not be needing anything huge. Does $50,000 sound way too much, i was expecting more in the 25000 - $30000 range. Any help would be appreciated and if anyone has recommendations for companies in Miami please let me know

• 4 weeks later...

what is the average price of installing a fiberglass pool?? I have heard that is it more than concrete but when i got a quote for concrete pool they said approx $50,000!!!!! I live in Miami and have a small yard so i will not be needing anything huge. Does $50,000 sound way too much, i was expecting more in the 25000 - $30000 range. Any help would be appreciated and if anyone has recommendations for companies in Miami please let me know

Contact shar Tallman at Tallman Pools In Atlanta. They do pools all over the Southeast.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I am from the Fort Lauderdale area, and have contacted several contractors, in West Palm Beach area, plus in the Broward county area. I recently had several fiberglass independent dealers send me quotes by emails:

Leisure & Viking pools - $30,000-$37,000

Sun had the lowest costing fiberglass pool quotes:(david jones-dealer-west palm beach) $24,000-35,000

San Juan : $27,000-$40,000

Another fiberglass pool to consider is, Aloha fiberglass pools, and they have dealers all over fla.

I think the Leisure and Viking pools the most expensive from my quotes, but they are very nice pools. Leisure is my favorite, but some of the Sun pools are nice such as Cayman & St Lucia pool models. I love the San Juan pools, but the dealer in Broward county informed me that I have to pay for his gas, even though his website stated 'free estimates' (already speaking money talk with me!).....

I have a question, do you know who is a good fiberglass dealer or installer in the Fort Lauderdale area?

Thank you

BJD