Sundance Select-A-Sage Jets

op1

Anyone here familiar with the Sundance Select-A-Sage jets. According to what I've read the jets are suppose to be interchangeable. I should be able to put in one of the Sunstorm spinning jet and take out the stationary nozzle. But the jet housing has a rather large estuchen which does not appear to be removable. I don't want to try to force it. If anyone is familiar with these jets I could use some guidance. I really like the spinning jets and am considering purchasing some more.

OP1

Anyone here familiar with the Sundance Select-A-Sage jets. According to what I've read the jets are suppose to be interchangeable. I should be able to put in one of the Sunstorm spinning jet and take out the stationary nozzle. But the jet housing has a rather large estuchen which does not appear to be removable. I don't want to try to force it. If anyone is familiar with these jets I could use some guidance. I really like the spinning jets and am considering purchasing some more.

OP1

no I just did one of these jets and could not find anything to fit in the hole and get one soon as they are hard to get and sundance took a month toget it to me. good luck

no I just did one of these jets and could not find anything to fit in the hole and get one soon as they are hard to get and sundance took a month toget it to me. good luck

Thanks for your reply.

The Jets are available on line through a couple of different vendors. If you google Select-A-Sage or Sunstorm you'll find the parts along with some pretty detailed parts drawing. That's how I found out the spinning part is suppose to be interchangeable. The only thing I am not sure of is how to remove the estuchen that doesn't have the center piece to hold the spinner in. They seem pretty firm in there and I don't want to force it.

OP1

Bump

Anyone else with any experience with these jets and changing the escutcheons?

OP1

I can help with your issues send me an email and i will reply with my nuber and you can call me premierhottubs@etcmail.com

James,

It worked!!! Came right off. Thanks you really know your Sundance!!!

OP1