Coast Spa Report (18 Months In)

footie

Well I thought it was time to do a report on owning a Coast Spa and possible pitfalls as I'm now 18 months in to ownership.

Sorry guys but there's nothing to report, the spa has never missed a beat, everything works perfectly as well as the day it arrived and I'm still on my first pair of filters which are still looking great. Only thing I would say is that the cover needs a lot of care to keep good, might be the same for all of them, may be or constantly damp cold winter we have here but I doubt I'll see 5~6 years out of this cover.

Well I thought it was time to do a report on owning a Coast Spa and possible pitfalls as I'm now 18 months in to ownership.

Sorry guys but there's nothing to report, the spa has never missed a beat, everything works perfectly as well as the day it arrived and I'm still on my first pair of filters which are still looking great. Only thing I would say is that the cover needs a lot of care to keep good, might be the same for all of them, may be or constantly damp cold winter we have here but I doubt I'll see 5~6 years out of this cover.

Footie, where are you located? Covers dont last forever (I am installing a new cover on my 4 year old Caldera Geneva this weekend). But needing a new cover in only 18 months is a very short time. :unsure:

Sorry for making it sound like the cover is on its last legs because that's not the case, all I meant was the cover needs far more care than I ever thought possible to keep it looking good. I assumed that twice a year giving it a clean and polish would have been enough but I'm finding every two months at least.