2-3 Person Hot Tub

SandyG

My husband and I want a small, 2-3 person hot tub mainly for theraputic use (sore muscles, joints, arthritis, etc). I'm getting so confused by all of the brochures I have and stuff I've read on-line. I want one that has 1 lounge seat and 2 other seats. Any suggestions on best value and service? I'm leaning towards Jacuzzi J315 & Artesian Santa Cruz. Thoughts? Better suggestions? It'll be outside on a deck on the ground and we live in PA.

Thanks so much!

My husband and I want a small, 2-3 person hot tub mainly for theraputic use (sore muscles, joints, arthritis, etc). I'm getting so confused by all of the brochures I have and stuff I've read on-line. I want one that has 1 lounge seat and 2 other seats. Any suggestions on best value and service? I'm leaning towards Jacuzzi J315 & Artesian Santa Cruz. Thoughts? Better suggestions? It'll be outside on a deck on the ground and we live in PA.

Thanks so much!

Jacuzzi and Artesian are fine. If you want others to look at I'd add Caldera, D1, Hot Spring and Sundance (you can go on their websites and use their dealer locators to see if they are even in your area). They all make quality hot tubs so the main thing beyond that is price obviously but also who you’re buying from as you want a dealer who you trust will be there for you after the sale.

We have a 2010 Hotsprings Jetsetter and love it.. I have a bad back and the spa helps with pain and stiffness big time. Its a great spa for 2 people, will fit three but is tight on leg room, but perfect for me and the wife. The spa is very cheep to run here in Va, just 15 to 25 dollars month. I haven't had any problems so far, two years old next month.. One of the best products Ive ever bought.

Rick

We have a Caldera Kauai, it is a 2 to 3 person spa, we love it!

Ours is a 2005 model, a little less fancy than the current model.

http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_Tubs/model_hot_tub_kauai.html

Dave

All of the spas mentioned are comfortable and theraputic, you should also try a Marquis Mirage.

I would also agree with the suggestion of the Marquis Mirage!. Just took delivery of my new Mirage last month and absolutely LOVING it!... It'a advertised as a 4/5 person seater, but really only fits 3 comfortably, 2 ideally with plenty of room!... GREAT little tub!