Marquis Epic Pricing And Opinions

adairlb

I am thinking about purchasing a 2011 Marquis Epic spa. The dealer is offering $9500 which includes delivery, set up, lift cover and steps. Does anyone know if this is a reasonable price? I would also like to know if anyone has one of these hot tubs and what their thoughts about it are. Thank you

Welcome to the forum!.... Don't know about the pricing for the EPIC, nor do I own one... But, If you go to the Marquis website and click on coupons, they have one for $800.00 off the price of the EPIC (good until the end of Sep). Just want to add that I just purchased a Marquis MIRAGE last month, and absolutely LOVE it!... smaller tub and more basic tub for Marquis, and I paid around $6200.00, so the price you were quoted for the EPIC might be pretty good. Hopefully you'll get some reponses from some EPIC owners here. Good luck with your search/purchase!... and wet-test if you can!

I am thinking about purchasing a 2011 Marquis Epic spa. The dealer is offering $9500 which includes delivery, set up, lift cover and steps. Does anyone know if this is a reasonable price? I would also like to know if anyone has one of these hot tubs and what their thoughts about it are. Thank you

That is a screaming good deal, an Epic floor sale price is typically $11,900.

Marquis is changing the design of the Epic in a few months, so dealers are dumping what they have in stock cheap.