Elite Spa 8000 By Maax Vs. Sundance Cameo Vs Jacuzzi 375

Karina

Hi, We are looking for our first spa and would be grateful for any advise. We are down to 3 spas now and after the quick wet test still not sure what to choose. The dealer is very passionate about the Jacuzzi brand, that is nice and the most gentle one probably. I like the appearance of the Sundance, their whistles and options, but it's a bit high for me and my head is not that comfortable, but OK. I probably liked the Elite Spa the best, first because it's lower and my head is very comfortable and also because of the rotating jets. The dealer is saying that these jets with bearings very problematic and will need to be replaces all the time where Sundance and Jacuzzi jets they are forever as they are bearingless. How true is this? The full Sundance insulation vs partial at Elite - is it only a matter of service and electric bill? We live in cold Canada so how important is that? Will the bill be affected a lot with not full insulation spa? We want to buy comfortable spa but not sacrifice the quality. Please help. Any advise about these 3 spas is greatly appreciated.

as your looking at spas, you will here this all the time, i love the one on the jets,,, they have berings and you have to replace them all the time!!!! thats good, i have sold spas with the waterway jets with bearings, for years,, i have probably replaced 10 -12 jets that i can remember , my own spa is from 90 i have only replaced one... All 3 brands are good brands, Jacuzzi owns Sundance and made in the same factory and 2 totally differnt builds( why)???, if you look at the loungers the 8000 model lounger the leg area is short. Insulation of thermal chamber they all work, just a matter of preferance...