Jets Wont Come On

I have a 2010 downeast portsmouth. I came home one day and the GFI was tripped. I reset it and now the jets will not work. I can hear a clicking noise when I push the button but they will not come on. I checked for a vapor lock but there was not one. The dealer is now out of business and a new dealer wants to charge me $175 just to come look at it!

madintexas,

Are you getting any error codes? What's the model to the control system in your spa?

Are there fuses designated for the pumps?

No error codes, not sure of the model to the control system. I see fuses on the panel but not sure if any are designated for the pumps, I do not have a wiring schematic for the spa. The lights on the panel for the jets come on.

Can you post a picture up here or a hosting site? That way others can contribute too.

Checked out Down East Spas website and it looks like this spa has two pumps. Are both pumps not working?

Have you tried their customer service at 800-860-7727 or customerservice@masterspas.com.

I called Master Spas and they refer me to a dealer about 70 miles away, but they refuse to come out. I have started attempting to trouble shoot with them via email! Neither pump is working, I have changed the fuses out but still not working. The lights work in the tub, the jet lights work on the control panel and the heater works, just now jets when i push the buttons? I will try to post a picture.

• 6 months later...

Sounds like an issue with your topside controll. Email me if your problem hasnt been fixed. Masterspas has been the best company I have sold. If they can't resolve your problem I can...We are about 8 hours from you however masterspas will pay us to go and fix your spa under warranty. You just need to find the right dealer...Masterspas will pay anyone to go out. trust me we work on spas within 550 miles.